Neat Calendarfor Google Android
Simple and clean widget designed to be a primary lockscreen widget. It shows current date and time together with events from your Google calendar. Swipe down to expand the widget to the entire lockscreen.
- Resizable and scrollable.
- Shows number of days/minutes to event.
- Tap on time to launch Clock app.
- Tap on date to open Google Calendar.
To add to the lockscreen:
- Swipe lockscreen to the left until you see a big [+] icon.
- Tap on the icon and select 'Neat Calendar'.
- Tap and hold on the widget and move it to the left of the camera screen.
To add to the home screen:
- Open widgets list in the app drawer.
- Tap and hold to place widget on the desktop.
How to display birthdays:
- Go to Google Calendar
- Click on Other calendars > Browse Interesting Calendars > More > Contacts' birthdays and events > Subscribe.
- Go to Calendar app
- Tap menu icon and select Calendars to display > Calendars to sync.
The best way to download or purchase one of our Android applications is directly from the Market app pre-installed on your device. Alternatively, you can do it from the Android Market website using the buttons provided below. If, for some reason, you are having problems downloading this application from the Market app and from the Android Market website, you can obtain an APK file with the latest free version on our Downloads page.